- An applicant must attend four program
meetings within one year before he or she may ask for a membership
- The application must be endorsed by two
current members of the Ozarks Kennel Club, Inc. who are in good standing.
- The application will be read at the next
two regular membership business meetings.
- To stress the service obligation of
members, the applicant must have worked at one of the Ozarks Kennel Club, Inc.
shows or a club event before the membership application will be voted on.
- After the application has been voted on,
the candidate will be advised by mail of the disposition of the application.
[Approved originally by the Board of Directors
May 18, 1994; revised and approved by the Board of Directors April 6, 2004.]
All information on these pages, including OKC logo, Copyright 2008-2010, Ozarks
Kennel Club, Inc. All rights reserved.